Scarface: The World is Yours
Radical and Vivendi took a big risk with the Scarface license, fiddling with film history in the same way EA did with the Godfather license. However, this game seems to connect better than Coppola's property, due to the fact you control THE Tony Montana as he rebuilds his cocaine-fueled empire. There are flaws with the Heat meter and Balls system (yes, Balls system), and the graphic engine could've used some more polishing, but the game has hours of entertaining chaos to spare, and it nails down the movie's atmosphere and Tony's attitude perfectly. Drop down a $50 and say hello to your new little friend. (Gah, these puns will be the death of me.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis