On Bouncy Balls and Exploding PaintBurt Helm
I got a couple of emails teasing me after my last post, where I express amazement at the success of Sony's Bravia campaign. “Helm Discovers Marketing,” one friend joked. I'm still floored by the quick and decisive market-share grab, given that Samsung sells a model manufactured in the very same factory for much less money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks