Apple Goes Red With A Red iPod Nano For Bono.By
It's beautiful, it's thin and $10 from each red iPod Nano sale ($199) will go to fight Aids in Africa. Apple is now joining a whole host of companies in Bono's Product Red initiative launched last year at the World Economic Forum in Davos. There'll soon be a $25 Product Red iTunes gift card as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis