A Real Estate Angle on the Yankee Pitcher Plane CrashBy
This post from NYC appraiser and ace blogger Jonathan J. Miller proves my point that there is a real estate angle on every item in the news. And I mean every item, including the crash of a Yankee pitcher's airplane into the side of a Manhattan apartment building this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks