China's GDP Growth Looks Set to Continue
The monthly package of Chinese economic data for September is expected to reflect continued robust growth, though consistent with some moderation in response to official efforts to restrain potential overheating, particularly in fixed investment. The numbers should point to gross domestic product growth narrowing to 10.2% year-over-year in the third quarter, after growth had accelerated to a stronger-than-expected 11.3% year-over-year in the second from 10.3% year-over-year in the first.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’