W Bets on Vegas
Lacina Heitler Architects recently won the competition to design a new $2.5 billion W Hotel, Casino and Residences in Las Vegas. It is the largest project to date for the small New York firm, which until now had been best known for designing boutique stores in Manhattan, such as Galo, and Searle. It beat out Carlos Ott of Uruguay; Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron, and the London office of HKS Architects to win the job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock