Hyundai's Santa Fe is Coming to Town
The Good: Standard features, low price, lack of road noise
The Bad: Boat-like handling, sluggish acceleration
The Bottom Line: A crossover SUV for the budget-minded
Like The Jeffersons from the 1970s TV series, Hyundai is movin' on up, adding features and size to its vehicles while still trying to offer better value than its big-name competitors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself