Google's Video-Search Challenge
Google is the undisputed ruler of search in a World Wide Web filled with blue links and black text. After all, it controls more than 51% of the search market, and its share continues to grow steadily. But as Web content becomes more multimedia-based, Google cannot afford to rest on its laurels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards