Don Norman--Champion of Design And The User Experience--Wins A Great Award.By
Forget the Nobels, the 2006 Benjamin Franklin Medal in Computer and Cognitive Science was just awarded to a hero of mine, Don Norman, for his work in user-centered design. This is one big deal and Don deserves all the acclaim. His books on Everyday Design and Emotional Design are breakthroughs and he is working on three more--at the same time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap