Stocks Edge Higher Amid Lower Oil Prices
Stocks edged higher Tuesday, sending the Dow to another new record close, as earnings season kicked off with the release of third-quarter results from Alcoa (AA) after the market close.Oil prices fell below $59 and Google (GOOG) announced it will acquire online video service YouTube. Investors seemed to shrug off hawkish comments on inflation from a Federal Reserve member.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks