Alcoa's Luster Dims on Profit Shortfall
This might not have been the way investors wanted to kick off third quarter earnings season. Alcoa (AA) said Oct. 10 that its net income gained 85%, but it missed analyst expectations amid falling metals prices. The share price declined 6.4% in after-hours trading Tuesday, to 26.47, after posting a 1.1% gain during the regular session.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy