New Investing PodcastKaryn Mccormack
We've started a weekly investing podcast called Hottest Hands. Each week, we'll talk to investing experts about how they run their funds, what stocks they like and dislike, and trends in the market. This week's podcast will be an interview with Jim Oberweis, manager of the Oberweis China Opportunities fund (OBCHX). It's one of the top performing funds this year, up about 47% (the fund is only a year old so it's too new to be rated by Morningstar and Standard & Poor's).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas