A Bitter Pill for Pharmacy Benefit Companies
Pharmacy benefit managers got hit on Oct. 9 after UBS Financial downgraded Express Scripts (ESRX), Caremark Rx (CMX), and Medco Health Solutions (MHS) to neutral from buy. This was related to the Oct. 6 news that First DataBank, a publisher of prescription drug prices, agreed to lower prices on its list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’