Investors Throw GM into Reverse
After their recent rally, shares of General Motors (GM) appear to be pulling a U-turn. The stock dropped 6% to 31.13 on Friday as some negative headlines gave investors pause. The shares reached a 52-week high of 34.00 in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt