Taser International Shoots Higher on Order News
Taser International (TASR) shares surged on Oct. 5 after the company received three orders totaling 2,654 Taser X26 units and accessories. With these orders, the Scottsdale (Ariz.) maker of stun guns expects third-quarter revenue of about $18 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock