Doing Things the R/GA Way
"You can't expect people to consume things in a linear fashion," says Nick Law, R/GA's newly promoted chief creative officer for North America, as he sits back in his chair and describes how he is not in the least bit daunted by the apparent unpredictability of the world's Internet users. "You have to embrace that randomness and realize that people do things in a swirl. You can't expect them to be funneled down a nice neat path."Greenberg remains the company's global chief creative officer. But with Chris Colborn serving as executive vice-president and worldwide creative director and with Law's appointment as chief creative officer in the U.S., it's clear that the chain of succession is being considered.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner