The Future of Halo
When Microsoft launched the Xbox in 2001, many fans purchased the system for one primary reason — to play Bungie's long-awaited first-person shooter epic Halo. The game lived up to the hype, as it nearly sold on a 1:1 ratio with each unit that went out the door. The game still remains a million-plus seller today, a reasonable value at $20.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself