Scoping September's Jobs Picture
The U.S. jobs machine isn't at full throttle, but it isn't sputtering either. We at Action Economics expect the government's employment report for September, scheduled for release Oct. 6, to show a rise of 115,000 in the headline nonfarm payrolls figure, similar to the 119,000 average seen since April. (Note: Our estimate was revised Oct. 4 after the release of the September ADP Employment Survey.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’