Nintendo ups its profit forecastsIan Rowley
Nintendo's new Wii console won't go on sale until November, but that's not stopped the company upping its profit and sales forecasts. Today, Nintendo said it's raising its net earnings projection for the year ending March 2007 from $703 million yen to $847 million. It's also raised its sales plan 17% to $5.25 billion and signaled it will boost dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans