Diverging Fates for BenQ, Sony Ericsson
Two of the top 10 mobile companies are shaping up for some major changes: BenQ Mobile has filed for insolvency, while Sony Ericsson's CEO is predicting the company will enter the ranks of the top three handset manufacturers within the next five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas