With Online Friends Like These…
Your next MySpace friend could be a virus. Social networking sites, blogs, and other popular Web destinations that rely on user-generated content are hackers' newest targets, according to a Symantec report. And these bad guys are not targeting social networking sites just to show off—they're hunting for sensitive financial information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing