Vanished eBay Seller Returns--As a BloggerRob Hof
Randy Smythe's Glacier Bay DVD was one of eBay's largest sellers until last January, when his store abruptly closed--stiffing many buyers (including me). Now, he has surfaced with a blog where he intends to offer tips to eBay sellers. Interestingly, while he sees problems with eBay, especially what he sees as its undue focus on its investors instead of its merchants, he doesn't blame eBay for his woes:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt