The Media Room of Your Dreams
Slide Show >>
Movie theater-quality home audio and video products are more affordable than they have ever been, and homeowners are jumping at the chance to convert their living room, den, or basement space into a supercharged media room. Whether you are a movie buff, sports fanatic, audiophile, or just a hedge fund king with money to burn, planning a new home media center around your tastes and budget is a lot harder than choosing between a Tom Cruise or a Humphrey Bogart flick. That's why many turn to the experts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day