Podbridge And Measuring Forbes.com PodcastsHeather Green
The startup Podbridge announced a good win for them: handling Forbes.com's podcasts. Podbridge will be providing stats including how many times they're downloaded and whether they're actually listened to. And they will dynamically insert targeted ads into Forbes.com’s video podcasts. That means that they can change out time-sensitive ads in podcasts that have already been downloaded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock