Oracle Crowsand SAP Fights Back
Oracle Chief Executive Larry Ellison is famous for outrageous cracks and aggressive taunts. So he was true to form on Sept. 19, when he used the occasion of Oracle's stellar first-quarter results to take potshots at archrival SAP. Faced with such outbursts, the German software giant used to take the high road, but not anymore. For much of the past year, SAP has been honing the art of biting back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’