Audi A8: Autobahn Burner
The Good: Gorgeous looks, performance, and luxury for the price; fuel economy
The Bad: Options packages a little restrictive; no diesel option
The Bottom Line: A perfect package for those who appreciate the sumptuous without needing to flaunt it
Slide Show > >Audi is in the process of seriously doping its model lineup. A cohort of power-mad S- and RS-versions of its mainstream offerings are marching forward, emboldened grills leading the charge against Mercedes-Benz's AMG and BMW's M performance lines. Unlike in professional sports, though, the steroids are more than welcome and out in the open, especially in performance-obsessed segments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis