Travel Expenses Offer Small Tax Benefit
The employees of my small technology company travel to our clients' offices to work on site. I cannot provide them with company cars, but I've instructed them to deduct the expenses and mileage they incur on their tax returns. Am I giving them correct information?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock