BW on click fraud: A hint of schadenfreudeBy
BusinessWeek's cover story about click fraud has lots of good and fresh reporting on the subject. Not sure I go along with the conclusion, though. In the last paragraph, the story quotes a marketing professor who predicts that continued fraud is going to "scare away the further development of the Internet as an advertising medium."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas