Youtube, the stock advice portal?Aaron Pressman
Jason Coleman over at Investorgeeks.com has his eyes on a new trend of possible interest to investors. He's found some examples of financial analysts uploading stock reviews as video clips on Youtube, the hosting company more famous for carrying clips of old game shows and wacky Coke and Mentos stunts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself