Gore's Video Grab
Al Gore is going YouTube. Or at least, his year-old Current TV channel intends to go searching for potential viewers on the Internet. That's the latest announcement out of the venture that the former Vice-President launched with Joel Hyatt, a Democratic fundraiser and lawyer-entrepreneur. Starting Sept. 19, Current TV, which features "viewer-created videos," began offering four streaming video channels on Yahoo!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt