Video Tagging Gets Cool
We've all tagged photos on Flickr. Next up, we'll be increasingly tagging videos in new and innovative ways. I've seen two interesting announcements on this recently. On Sept. 14, ComVu, which hosts people's mobile video blogs, unveiled its automated geotagging software that automatically records the location a cell phone video was taken at. The feature will allow for dynamic mapping: Say, you want to see what's been happening at Times Square lately. You might go to a video sharing site and, using tags, do just that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020