Intel and Yahoo! Hit the Marketing Gas
Yahoo! is spending millions to tell Internet users that the grass is greener on its homepage. On Sept. 21, the No. 2 search engine kicks off a multimillion-dollar advertising campaign featuring, among other things, a gardener who learns of a bona fide miracle-grow formula, thanks to the company's social search site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States