For China, It's Mergers and Ambition
Already the world's largest local market for everything from refrigerators to mobile phones, China sees itself in the not-too-distant future as a major global business player—home to some of the world's most prestigious and profitable corporations and brands. It plans to get there not only by developing and nurturing homegrown companies able to compete with the best in the world, but by pursuing an aggressive strategy of mergers and acquisitions. This already is under way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy