The Gloomy Side of the Street
What September sell-off? On Sept. 15, the Dow Jones industrial average rallied to within 170 points of its all-time high, while a fresh batch of data suggested a firm economy with modest inflation. So far, the stock market's historically worst month isn't exactly matching its bearish reputation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy