Singing to our emotionsBy
Did you ever notice when you're jilted or mourning, or otherwise emotionally vulnerable, all the songs on the radio seem to be written for you? I'm living that phenomenon now as I put together the soundtrack--about three CDs full--for a memorial service. It's a weepy assignment if there ever was one. And I'm afraid that I'm including wildly inappropriate songs simply because they contain or word or a phrase that speaks to me. In other words, I'm ignoring the context of the song and focusing only on the part that stirs me.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans