2007 Ford Freestyle Limited AWD
The Good: Three rows of seats; plenty of cargo room; good fuel economy
The Bad: Small engine; no manual transmission; fully-loaded, it might be too expensive
The Bottom Line: A versatile crossover designed for families tired of SUVs
Slide Show > >
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing