GE's $3.8 Billion Silicone Sale
GE (GE) said Sept. 14 that it agreed to sell its business unit GE Advanced Materials (Silicones & Quartz) to the private investment firm Apollo Management for $3.8 billion in cash and securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day