Console Launch Blunders
No matter how hard you try, you're probably never going to have a perfect date, job interview, or hamburger. For all I know, you may turn out to be an awful parent. Yup, life is full of imperfection, especially when it comes to console launches. Just about every company has been unable to curb shortages, defective hardware, and 100% pure stupidity. So join me as I look back on these erroneous blunders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans