Nokia's Call-Making Camcorder
The Good: Excellent video quality for a phone
The Bad: Not enough memory
The Bottom Line: Don't ditch the camcorder yet, but this phone is a suitable stand-in for shorter movies on the go
Your child does something adorable. You witness breaking news. You spot Brad Pitt helping Angelina Jolie find a bathroom at a Swiss ski resort. (This actually happened to me.) Don't you wish you had a video camera in your pocket to capture the moment and post it on YouTube?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing