J.D. Power New-Home Builder Customer Satisfaction StudyBy
Just out today: the 2006 J.D. Power New-Home Builder Customer Satisfaction Study. If you're thinking of buying a new home, you owe it to yourself to check out this rich trove of information. (Full disclosure: J.D. Power is a sister unit of BusinessWeek in the McGraw-Hill Companies).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says