Guess who's having troubling selling their home?Dean Foust
This will come as sweet music to the ears of any homeowner currently having trouble selling their home: the Washington Post reports that the head of the National Association of Realtors admits he didn't listen to his agent and didn't sell his house quick enough last year -- and one year later, there it still sits, unsold, no buyers in sight. Let me correct myself: ONE of his houses. If you read deep enough into the article, you realize he has already moved into a new home -- now worth $2.8 million -- and the house he can't sell is the old house he's owned since 1979. But still...
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks