From the Department of Dumb Ideas: The Apple 9/11 Boycott
I didn't watch ABC's "The Path To 9/11," a two-part miniseries that aired on the Disney-owned network on Sept. 10 and 11. I prefer my entertainment choices to be unconnected to extremely unpleasant personal experiences. So I can't tell you one way or the other what I think about any political slants the movie may have contained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis