Apple and IN.By
Steve Jobs is about to announce major news on Apple's push into iTunes movies and probably a new iMac Mini to send video to your living room screen via broadband. Hot stuff and if you want to see deeply into Apple's design and innovation process, check out IN2--the next issue of Inside Innovation, which comes out this week. You will be surprised at how Apple really does it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's