Stocks Slide amid Interest-Rate Worries
Stocks finished broadly lower Wednesday as the Fed's Beige Book report showed ongoing economic expansion but noted some regional economies slowing. A pair of economic reports earlier in the session suggested inflation remains significant and the economy remains strong, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis