Intel Digs Out from a Pile of Chips
Capping a five-month strategic review, chipmaker Intel is cutting its global workforce by 10,500 people by the middle of next year in a broad corporate restructuring that aims to cull $2 billion in operating expenses in 2007 and $3 billion by 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans