Executive Pay Practices Under Scrutiny
The Senate Finance Committee will turn its attention on Sept. 6 to a little-known provision in the U.S. tax code that critics say has been widely exploited by public companies eager to take tax deductions on their top executives' sometimes lavish compensation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day