GM, Toyota Post August Sales Gains
High gas prices that are here to stay, a softening housing market, and too many sport-utility vehicles and trucks on dealers' lots are all conspiring to keep Detroit's auto sales in the slow lane, while most of the Asian and established European luxury brands continue to increase sales and market share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas