Concerns Weigh Over Alcatel-Lucent Merger
As French telecom-equipment giant Alcatel and U.S.-based Lucent prepare for Sept. 7 shareholder votes on a planned merger of the companies, critics are warning the merger could be a bad deal for investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders