Can Deutsche Telekom's Brass Survive Its Troubles?
Deutsche Telekom Chief Executive Officer Kai-Uwe Ricke wanted to make one thing clear: Despite rumors in the German press that he could lose his job, Ricke is not worried about a regularly-scheduled meeting of the German telco's supervisory board over the weekend of Sept. 2. "I'm looking forward to it," the CEO insisted at a press conference in Berlin Aug. 31. "I'm well prepared."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's