The Strongest and Weakest U.S. Housing Markets
Slide Show >>
Over the next year or so, as the real estate market begins to soften, where will home prices remain highest? Potential buyers should look for more than beachfront location, nearby golf courses, or even good schools to determine whether their investment will be a smart one. The best thing to find? A strong local economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses